Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's the most wonderful time....of the year!



I LOVE spring in Florida. March and April are always my favorite months of the year, the weather is so nice you are sure there is no better place on earth. With temps in the 70's and low 80's it's great to get outside and that is just what we have been doing. The pool looks amazing and we have begun swimming again. We got the flood lights fixed and has new LED colored lights installed for this summer's night swims.


For my lunch break yesterday I dove in...I have been working out of the porch since it's been so nice and I just couldn't resist.


I saw the weather was still cold in most parts of the north...sorry for you!

5 comments:

robinbrittagain said...

I'm with you! This is my favorite time of the year! Paradise :-)

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Tell Cooper that he will have a new pool toy delivered on Sunday so he can relax in the pool pretty soon!

xoxo mere

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Your pool looks so inviting! You really have a wonderful home! I am jealous of your nice weather, we have had cloudy skies with lot's of yellow pollen floating in the air. So much pollen my black truck looks slightly yellow! It has been humid too, rather unusual for this time of the year.

Laurie

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

you are just WRONG for posting that...when I haven't seen the sun in what feels like years.

Did I move to Seattle on accident?

Jenny said...

Man,I wish I had a pool.

And I could swim.