Sunday, August 24, 2008

A weekend of nothing






What a great weekend to do nothing.

We did clean up the backyard from the storm but mostly we relaxed and did nothing which was nice after a crazy week. Just to sum up our week, I flew to NJ in a tropical storm, made two meetings, took 2 planes, 1 train, 4 cabs and one very long drive with a GPS system to a town in NJ right outside of Philidelphia. Rob was holding down the fort taking care of Cooper while I was gone, dealing with our leaking roof from the tropical storm and helping my mom with the flood in her backyard. Oh yes and Rob did take a few great phone call from my grandmother claiming chest pain so she too could have a crisis during the tropical storm (I know I sound mean but she had no real chest pain...just anxiety from the storm that I am sure her valium could handle...she has had a standing perscription since 1962 you know).

So...other than doing mostly nothing, we did hit the beach, you can see the terrible erosion in the pics as well as laid in the pool. We were so happy to see the sun, we had to soak it back in.

2 comments:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

My inlaws were soaked to the bone too. Sounds like your grandmother needs to up her milligrams!!!

Glad you guys did okay through the storm.

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Josie Jo is cute as a button (& Coop too)!

:) mere