Thursday, November 13, 2008

Greetings from DC


I am in DC for work and am having a great time with my sister and her family.

Yesterday my meetings in the city made for a very long day as I rented a car and drove into DC. It took me 2 hours in traffic to get back to my sisters (it was a 30 minute ride there without traffic) but it was worth it to pass The White House and all the other great monuments of DC...right from the comfort of my rental car. The rental car by the way that I parked at a parking garage and once I left the car and stepped out into the street, I had no idea where I was! I had to get a cab to both meeting addresses. DC is not like NYC and I was so turned around the whole time. (I will also admit I didn't know by the end of the day where the garage was but thank God the address was on the ticket voucher I had in my pocket!...that's what I get for strating my day at 4:30am...I was useless by the time I got back to my car at 6pm)

But...I am enjoying my time with Grant. He is about to take off walking and is almost on his 4th tooth :)


Be back on Friday!

No comments: