Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Another post about nothing and I am glad to have that. No drama, no excitement...just normal everday life around here...for that...I am so thankful!


This morning Cooper dropped the TV remote in the toilet...good thing it was to the bedroom tv we don't use often. It's drying out on the counter as we speak!

I signed up for Relay for Life in honor of Hope and my dad. The event is in May. Check out my American Cancer Society home page by clicking on the logo on the right hand side of this blog and you can donate! Rochelle, Jake and I are on Team Ta Ta's that Hope started a few years ago. It's an all night relay....I hope I get a day shift :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me To! My church is doing it. Here is my page:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09SA?px=9018061&pg=personal&fr_id=13047

Good luck with your fundraising. I'll be walking with you in Clemson, SC!

Walker