Friday, March 26, 2010

Pop Pop and Nona Teddy Bear

Today I stopped by the Vitas Hospice office to pick up the teddy bears they made out of my grandparent's clothes. My mom had 3 made. One for Cooper, one for Grant and one for Grayson. I will surpise Kimmy and not show the ones for Grant and Grayson but here is Cooper's.

The blue fabric is from the dress my grandmother wore. The black from the dress she wore to Kimmy's wedding. The T Shirt is one of my Pop's bike riding race shirts.

Hope's clothes are still in a pile for this to be done for Nathan and Reese. It sends me over the edge of sadness to think of what her bears will looks like for the boys. Jake will do it one day...it's just still so hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see mine for the boys :)kimmy