Sunday, December 18, 2011

Countdown to Christmas

We are one week until Christmas and this December has flown by. Today I started the Christmas sausage/pepperoni bread making. My little helper was actually very helpful this year. I love to see how much he loves to cook.




Today after baking we laid  low. Playing cars, golf, painting and making cards for our gifts.
 I have been editing a ton of pictures from my recent photoshoots (check out my photography page!). The weather is cool and I just got a fire going.


You can also see I have decided to start using a self timer on my camera...now I can be in pictures too!  I finally get to make an appearance in the photos of my own life story:)


Cooper's school program was Friday night and his class did an awesome job ringing the bells and singing "Celebrate together" in English and Spanish.  




He took his part very seriously and was front and center during the performance.  I could actually hear him belting out his song. Here is a video capturing the song from his singing in the car.


Well, my fire is on, the Polar Express is playing again and a cup of hot chocolate is calling my name.  


No comments: