Monday, May 12, 2008

2nd Tooth


Cooper's second tooth popped up today so now he has two front teeth on the bottom. Let me tell ya how I know for sure....he is using them!

He bit me more than once tonight and can you believe laughed when I yelled? Actually got a big 'ol grin and giggled out loud. Oh ...he's so my child! I was reminded that I often used to laugh at others falling, and I love to pick, poke or jab others and then laugh so....I am starting to get it back I guess :)

PS- For all you family out there who can't get close enough to Cooper....click on the picture above it will enlarge and up close you can see at least one tooth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for some corn on the cob, cooper harland!! Love it.
Aunt Kimmy

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

He'll be eating Happy Meals before you know it! Love the new pic of Grant too!

mere

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Yes, I do remember you finding Merna falling at Fat Tuesday's in someones spilled drink rather funny! And Chrissy's spill in the nursing home... Oh the memories we share. Congratulations Cooper! Just more bites to come Mom!

Laurie