Saturday, May 10, 2008




Now that I am a mom.... I:

1) Forgot to get myself dressed/teeth brushed/slippers off-shoes on, to go out, since I was so concerned about getting Cooper ready.

2) Walked into a resturant with poop on my cheek!

3) Blogged for hours about every breath the poor child has taken and taken hundreds of photos

4) Worn more of my homemade pureed babyfood on myself than I got into Cooper's mouth

5) Made up songs to every imaginable possible toon to sooth a crying baby

6) Worked with the phone on mute while a baby with a 103 degree fever screamed in my arms.

7) Think my clothes are clean if there is only a little bit of spit up or food on them

8) Cried because he is so cute when he sleeps

9) Laughed because he is so cute.....period

10) Loved every minute of my time as a mom and look forward to my first of many Mother's Days :)

3 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

you are such a mom! poop on the cheek...love it! Happy First Mom's Day for you for Kimmy tambien!! :)

mere/merna

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I loved your post. It is so true, (you will always have something on you or your clothes. It still happens to me and Cole is 5!). Happy First Mother's Day! Love to you all. Cooper has so much hair! He is getting so big too! I am so happy you are a Mommy!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day!! Love the post. Soo true...I have finally stopped doing laundry if the clothes only have drool or slight spit up on them. Those are good for a few more wearings. Hope you have a great day, all!! Love, Kimmy