Friday, July 11, 2008

New foods



Pastina was not a favorite tonight as much as my Italian family wants it to be. Cooper enjoyed it much better mixed in his veggies. You can see after spitting it out, all he did was laugh! At me wearing the food!

Since we are babysitting Baxter, the dog ate more today than Cooper did I think. Baxter missed out that I didn't bring him over to Nona and Pops with us tonight when Cooper smeared a cookie into their clean tan carpets. Good thing the maid had just left...perfect timing.

1 comment:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I love the pictures! Have fun with the new foods. He will change, everything he didn't like at first he will like eventually. Keep reintroducing. That is what I did with Chris and he eats everything, and I mean everything(even brussel sprouts).

Good luck!