Friday, December 11, 2009

Night Night sleep tight....

Well folks we have moved out of the toddler bed and into a big boy bed! Cooper is sleeping in his full size bed now and loves to tell you "wow!" "it's nice!" every time he goes in his room.

Cooper came to work with me today since Phina has taken a turn for the worse and my mom was with her all day. We went to an Alzheimer's day care and Cooper sang Jingle Bells and helped lead me in caroling other songs. He was the hit of the adult day care, he sang, danced and blew kisses as he left.

We are off to a full weekend...can't wait to post pictures Sunday night! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the Big Boy Bed!!!! Your christmas pics look great!!! P.S. typing from my newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lappy top. I love it!!! Merry Christmas to ME. Talk to later, love ya!!!