Thursday, October 25, 2007

1st Post











Ok, I swore to myself I would NEVER do this and create a blog. I don't know why...I read everyone else's business on their blogs and love it but I never wanted to put myself "out there". Now that I am making everyone I know crazy emailing photos of the baby (5 weeks old this week) I have decided to create "Cooper's Corner" and let you all check in to see new posts and pictures when you want to. Meredith...I know you too are a blog addict and this new crack is too good to pass up...you secretly love it I know!

I am on maternity leave for another 2 weeks and I am so behind on taking friend's phone calls ...I hope you all can log into the blog when to you want to check on us to see how we are doing and then I won't feel guilty about taking my time to call you back.

So.....tonight we went to the Pumpkin Patch. I took a million pictures as usual so...here are a few to share. After, we stopped to surprise Grandma and Pop to show them Cooper's cute outfit....Pop loves him so much it has been so fun to watch them together. An infant and a 90 year old interacting is very entertaining, both closer to heaven than the rest of us...Cooper just fresh out, Pop (no offense) close to on the way back in. Just the circle of life is truely amazing to witness when you really think about it.

We are all having so much fun with Cooper at 5 weeks old, I can't imagine how we will do when he actually does something to photograph and video instead of just laying there being cute. We are obsessed with this new life and I am sure we will be forever.

So enjoy and keep coming back...I hope to keep this up as much as I can.


3 comments:

Hope said...

I love it! I see you made it a private blog so I can't link it to mine, but I certainly understand. I've even thought of doing the same with mine.

I love the pictures! Cooper sure is a cutie and I can't wait to see him again...and you too.

I'm your first comment...Meredith where are you?

Hope

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

I am shocked...dismayed...you're a blogger. Between you and Hope and all of Hope's friends that I lurk on...I'm never going to get anything done at work!!! Love it though....and the pictures are adorable!!

:) mere

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Cooper looks beautiful and happy! He is really filling out too. The newborn look is slowly going away. I am so happy for you. Enjoy these times, they go by so quickly...I miss my little babies. I love the big kids they are today, but I miss those little fingers and toes.