Friday, October 26, 2007

How to use a blog








For those of you in my life who have never seen this before...once you access this blog...just save this link in your favorites on your computer and come back to visit this same link as much as you want. When I post new things, it will be here and you can see the new photos etc. If you want to post a message to me, there is an area that say "post" and you can type a note but you don't have to get so fancy...I know this is new to many of you so just save this link and come visit it when you want to see new pictures of the Coop! Just keep scrolling down to see all my posts, the new posts will be at the top of the page, the links to the right will show a history of all the past posts and you can access them forever if you want to go back and look. Any of the pictures I post you can click on and you can view the picture larger and see it better.

Here's a new picture for you for today :) I know he was born at 5 pounds 9 ounces but now he is getting so long and finally looking big to me. He is not really big but I see him growing..he is eating 4 ounces each feeding and can sleep up to 6 hours at night...we are SOOOO lucky to have such a good baby.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the outfit! He's Brody re-done with brown hair!!! :)

p.s. beat you to post Hope!!! haha