Monday, March 17, 2008

Visit with Laurie and Cole


Unfortunately, Laurie is here from Texas because her Grandmother passed away. Fortunately, it's my birthday week (yes it fell on a Sunday yesterday so I get to celebrate turning 35 all week long) and I got to visit with Laurie, Cole and Barb tonight. Cole loved to kiss Cooper and you can see he returned the favor...can't wait to spend more time together tomorrow.

Countdown to the Bahama's Cruise begins...we leave on Thursday and come back this Sunday, Easter Sunday :)

2 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Look at you with your Picaso moves! So cute! Glad you got to spend time with Laurie and her mom, despite the circumstances. Have a great day today too!

xoxo mere

AnnMarie said...

i got a new computer on my bday ( a desktop with a nice big flat screen) so I downloaded Picaso like you told me Mere. Love it :) And I understand why the stars were worried about HDTV, I am amazed what the photos capture when you are blown up on the big monitor!