Thursday, October 16, 2008

My bite out of the Big Apple





So I am back! NY was so beautiful this time of year, the weather was cool but you didn't even need a sweater...it was perfect.

I did my usual stops (St Patrick's, Rock Plaza, Times Square) and met with an old catholic school friend Michelle at dinner in the Village. We had a blast talking about old times until we closed the resturant.

I had great food while there (fabulous pad thai with Michelle and this awesome meal you can only find in NYC at a chinese and indian infused resturant).. my taste buds were in heaven!

Even though I always love the food and shopping, I was more than happy to come home. It was a trip squished right in the middle of too much stress in our household and as soon as I got there, I felt like I needed to come right home. Luckily, it was just a few days.

1 comment:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! did you pick up a new purse!!??

xoxo