Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What was I thinking?



I must have been delusional over the weekend to take the crib apart! We (and by "we" I really mean Rob) haven't had a full nights sleep since I thought Cooper was a "big boy" for a toddler bed.

Night number #1- I woke up to find all the clothes out of the drawers and covering the floor of his room.

Night #2- I was awoken by Cooper pulling my arm off the bed going "ma ma" at 3:00 am.

Night #3- I have no idea as Rob was up and down almost all night with him as I turned off the monitor and pretended not to hear what was going on...ignorance is bliss my friends!


Also...Rob has been looking at old blogs of Cooper and saying "where did my baby go?" Take a look at this picture from the other night and compare it to this old one!



4 comments:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

wow, he is big isn't he. I would put that crib back together for awhile.

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

I am LMAO right now. Danny saw the blog were you converted the bed and was going to comment "good luck keeping him in the bed"...ahahaha... We did the exact same thing...took the whole crib aprat and ended up putting it right back together! Just go straight to a full bed when it's time..that worked perfectly! hahaha...so funny these silly boys! p.s. lurve the pjs!

robinbrittagain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robinbrittagain said...

when i read your first post, i thought about taylor at that age and how she used to sneak out of the house whenever i turned my back. i always feared that she would wake up in the night and sneak out of the house while we were all sleeping. thank God she never did.