Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Story Time


My sister Kim's baby is due in 5 weeks and since she lives in Maryland, the family has been recording ourselves reading stories to the baby. My sister wants to play these stories at bedtime so the baby hears our voices even though we live in Florida.

We read a few stories (does everyone think the sound of their own voice is the most annoying sound ever????) and I propped Cooper up in his reading corner. He is way to small I know but I keep propping him up on things and taking pictures.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweet!

Where did you get that bookcase behind him? I love it.

Hope said...

What a great idea!

AnnMarie said...

thanks Jen...it's actually the pottery barn book rack they have you hang on the wall ... but i haven't put it on the wall yet so it's just sitting in the spot where it will go.

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I love that he is ready The Poky Little Puppy! That is my favorite book. He is getting bigger and bigger. Time sure does fly. I love his reading corner!

Love,
Laurie