Sunday, November 4, 2007

Brody's 2nd Birthday!


Today we went to our first (of many I am sure!) birthday parties. We celebrated Brody's second birthday in style with an Elmo themed party. Aside from Brody eating the cards and any other paper he could find, my favorite moment was watching his Ya Ya play with Mr Potato Head ("doesn't this hand look too high?" she asked as she poked the arm in the ear hole)....I am still laughing over the fun we had. Cooper of course you can see from the picture, slept almost the whole time.

It was a beautiful weekend with clear skies, cooler weather with less humidity, I hope it stays. It is November but Florida is not known for seasons so I'll take what I can get...my waist wasn't sweating this weekend so I considered it cool.
This is my last week of materity leave, where did the 8 weeks go? I am so lucky to work from home I really have no complaints but I don't miss customer calls with problems, cold calling and price negotiating. But...sales is what I do for a living so I guess I better get to it when I am back officially next week. Until then I am going to do my best to enjoy every day this week without messing up my schedule. That is : The Today Show all morning, the Veiw, the Young and the Restless, Ellen then Oprah. Oh yeah...and I watch play with Cooper, take pictures, email and go on blogs in between all my TV watching ;)


No comments: