Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hope's half marathon and weekend fun


This morning we got up to cheer on Hope as she ran her half marathon. We enjoyed the cool morning breeze while sitting at an outdoor cafe while Hope ran her heart out. You can check out her blog for the details.

We are in Christmas OVERDRIVE around here. Mom leaves for Kimmy's this Thursday so we have been decorating fools at my house. The mantel, the tree, the outside. Rob managed to hang the lights on the roof and not fall off so I am very happy.
.
Pictures of all our decorations to follow, if I weren't so lazy I'd take pictures now and post but..I watched a marathon this morning so I am tired! ha ha
Cooper of course was the supervisor...watching us act crazy as usual!


1 comment:

Hope said...

Thanks for cheering me on!