Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday night date night!



Friday night date night is back....but it was me and the Coop! We went to the mall and ate at Nature's Table, Cooper played on the riding toys in the mall and then we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. We held hands and walked (no stroller) and sat and ate together in the mall sharing our mini yogurt after our dinner of veggie soup and chicken. It was so nice and he really seemed to like the one on one time with me out of the house. I love that I can talk to him and he seems to understand me and we carry on somewhat of a conversation..I love when I ask him a question and with a New Jersey accent he goes "yeah". So funny!
My car overheated today...don't even get me started....but grandma was nice enough to let me borrow the Mustang until it's fixed on Wed or Thurs. Cooper and I had date night in style :)


3 comments:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Love the pictures and the convertible is so your style!! I hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend!!!

robinbrittagain said...

Date night AND the mustang! You go girl!!!! Your date is gorgeous! Love ya!!!

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Mini, small, large, cup or cone...any way you order it, it's fantastic! :) xoxo with a candy apple on top!