Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend "Stay"cation




This weekend we decided to be "tourists in our own town". We hit the local zoo on Saturday and a public community pool on Sunday. At the zoo we enjoyed just walking through the park and admiring the people in kayaks and the apes high up in the trees. At the community pool we splashed in the kid zone and Rob and I even went down the giant slide! I have to say we were the only adults to that but I bet the others were jealous..it was fun :) Cooper loved skipping along holding our hands...he is getting to be such a "big boy".

















I got to relax and play around with my photos like I love too, Rob took a long bikeride through our neighborhood and Cooper...well....I think his favorite part of the weekend is a toss up between seeing a kangeroo and the sprinkle park at the community pool.






Here's to summer and a nice free family "Stay"cation!






1 comment:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am just now starting to recover from our 3 weeks of vacations. Loved the controversy on Jake's site. Glad you guys commented on the flirter. She didn't like it and tried to redeem herself. NO dice I say, guilty as charged.