Friday, August 20, 2010

OMG!

You may remember these cute cards I made for work with my sister's amazing friend Tommie's party circles. I have been using her party circles and items off her blog for a while now for all kinds of things including gift tags, cupcake sticks, labels...I even took some of the cute spring ones and made magnets out of them!
Let me tell you, this girl is C.R.A.F.T.Y. and man can she make a mean chocolate cake ball!

I gained at least 5 lbs during my visit to Texas just because of her!
She has two adorable kiddos, a super cute hubby and my sister is so lucky to have her to lean on in Texas 24/7. I lurve her and wish she lived near me! All that said...look what she is cooking up: Her etsy site has a sale now until Sept 7th for all her Halloween stuff and don't get me started on how cute her sock monkey stuff is!! So...check out her site, follow her on Facebook and just check out what Party Starters did with her printable party collection:

Keep a close eye on the pictures for Grayson's baptism celebration the first weekend in Sept and of course....Cooper's birthday! Lots of Tommie's creations being used :)


1 comment:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the creations. We will be at Grayson's baptism...forgot to RSVP...but I know you know we will there!! When are you doing Cooper's party? Toy Story 3 on ice is coming to Otown...but might be the w/end of his party! xoxo