Saturday, October 1, 2011

Catch up....Happy October 2011

 Wow! Happy October!  The month of September really went right by me.  I literally did everything I could just to get through some days, as it's been that time of year again when the grey cloud feels like it's covering my head....lots of old memories and new stresses added in that keep me up at night. That's actually a lie..keep me up at night is more of a metaphor...I have been asleep every night with Cooper, passed out cold until morning.  I can't seem to get enough sleep these days...obviously I need it.  
Cooper has been busy playing soccer.  Today was the first day he let me sit in my chair and watch.  Usually I am out on the field or on the sidelines with him. Soccer for 4 year olds is a lot of kids crying, picking up grass, chasing butterflies and kicking it in the closest goal they see if the goal at all.  

 I love his face on this picture above...so proud and happy. Below he is "blocking" ....so darn cute!

 Todd and Rochelle had their baby!  It was so neat to have something exciting snuck into normal days.  I snapped some pics you can see HERE of her for my photography blog.



 I may be retreating and re-grouping but Cooper is growing and learning leaps and bounds!  Tonight we worked on his name again and he is really getting it!  So fun to watch him learn to spell his name C- O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-P-E-R he'll say but he knows to write two Os.



And I will leave you with two videos...one of Cooper reciting the days of the week, the other the months of the year!  His Pledge of Allegiance is pretty cute too I'll have to catch that soon!




No comments: