Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful


This Thanksgiving week, we have no school and for the first time in my life...that means no work for me either.  Can I just say how AMAZING that feels?   I have been feeling so thankful, so blessed and here's a newsflash you haven't read on this blog in a long long long time....I am happy.  Yes.  The real deal. The no anxiety, not on meds, natural Rocky Mountain High kind of happy. I didn't really notice it at first.  I thought something was wrong with me for a while. It's been so long since I have felt it, it felt uncomfortable and weird.  Was another shoe going to drop? Is this another phase of grief? How could I have nothing to my name but a storage unit and the lowest paying job I have had since serving ice-cream  and actually be happy and content and really joyful everyday?  Well....I am, it's is only by the grace of God and I am so glad to have made it through to this place!

So....what's been new around here?

We went to a Colorado College hockey game and I rocked a totally cute new hat.  If I do say so myself :)




Cooper was invited to an ice skating birthday party from friend at school and did awesome minus the pads and gear from hockey...he bruised up his knees terribly but he didn't seem to care.


Chrissy and I keep showing up in matching clothes...the kids are mortified...we think it's hilarious.


Cooper and I drove to Denver to see my friend Christian who I worked with in Tampa.  We also filled our Operation Shoe Box and dropped it off at church, Cooper was so into getting gifts for "his 5 year old boy".  We had a great time.



In other news...I finally got my hair done after 6 months!  





1 comment:

mere said...

You rocked that hat girl..and you served ice cream like it ain't never been served before! cute as a HAPPY little button!