Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day :)  We had a nice quiet day at the house.  Macy's parade in the morning and then dinner, desert and some rest time.  We got the turkey and ham from the Honey Baked Ham store so all we had to do were the sides.  Chrissy and I made everything yesterday and just cooked it all today.  So easy!


I missed the smell of a turkey cooking but it made the scent of Phina's stuff mushrooms fill the house even more and I won't lie that the scent and the taste brought a tear to my eye.  They were so good and felt like "home".


Cooper ate 3 helpings of meat (both ham and turkey) and scarfed down his whole plate...he was so cool with his sparkling cider to drink.


We had a nice relaxing day...until I kicked everyone's butt during Wii's Let's Dance game night!

No comments: