Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas time is here

Now that it is officially Dec 1, I have declared it Christmas time! Here are a few pics of our house, the lights in the yard and of course...our bundle of joy. Mom, I love the live wreath you sent to the house, it is perfect for the front door. Rob got to fulfill a childhood dream of putting a train around the tree so we set up a small track around the living room tree. We still plan on putting a live tree in front of the fireplace in a few weeks. Ho Ho Ho


2 comments:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Your fireplace looks so nice! You did a great job decorating. We are still in the process of getting Christmas up. You know me, I am focused on my b'day in 11 days. But who is counting the days? :)

Love,
Laurie

Jenny said...

Pretty!