Thursday, December 13, 2007

Morning Excercise

I have to tell you, I should be working out.

I need to be running, doing yoga, all the things I loved to do before Cooper. But I am not. I feel like this holiday is just adding pounds to my extra baby weight as I sit and eat, work and play with Cooper all day. While my mom is in MD with my sister, I work while Cooper is quiet and sleeping (5 straight hours yesterday) and I eat here at the computer and drink diet Cherry Coke. Why do we drink diet soda when we eat chips, holiday cheese logs and crackers, chocolate chip cookies (or just the dough before you made them)?

Cooper is the only one working out...check out the video. He does this every morning and then wears himself out until it's naptime and work time for me.

I'll wait until my New Year's resolution to start running again..the only thing for me that gets the pounds off...until then...I'll watch Cooper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! Can you have Coop do some exercising for me. Brody's two and I still haven't started back to the gym! agh! I am fat and happy...literally!!

:) mere

Hope said...

Nathan told me my legs looked fat yesterday (he said it very sweetly). Kids are too damn honest! Running's on my list too...meet ya halfway? Okay, maybe that's too far.