Friday, December 21, 2007

Home Improvements


I have no idea why I can not relax. I am on vacation but while Cooper sleeps, I can't just work on my last minute Christmas needs, oh no, I must install a new pendent lamp over the kitchen bar, put a dimmer switch on the chandelier and re-landscape the pool area. When did I become an electrician and a landscaper you ask..since I watch waaaaayyyyy too much HGTV and think I can do it all. Now I still need to do the paint trim touch ups, remodel the hall bath.....the list of a homeowner in an older home goes on and on. I never did this stuff in our new construction townhouse!

Honestly, I only got electrocuted one time so I think I really can do it all! :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you use the fork out of our old tool trash can to install that light? I'm just wonderin'.

mere :)

AnnMarie said...

let me tell you i wish i had that college "tool box", i was looking for a tool at one point and thought "a bent up fork would work perfectly right now" :) lol...we never got shocked though, i wish someone besides Cooper was home to see my reaction to the electric shock i got when i thought i had the power off in that area and didn't!

Jenny said...

You are braver than I!