Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday Party Day!



We are exhausted from a great birthday party. Here are just a few pics I snapped, I am counting on Mere and Aimee (my family photographers!) for most of the shots :)


We had a great day and I can't thank all our friends and family enough for coming and making it such a great day not only for Cooper but for Rob and I. We are so truely blessed to have such a great circle of people in our lives and I love you all for coming and of course for the great gifts too! All of the family out of town, calling and singing Happy Birthday to Cooper was so thoughtful and sending great gifts, a big thank you! Cooper loved all of it and thanks all his cousins for the birthday wishes and signing (this morning he laughed and danced to Christopher's message!)

Here is a pic of the cake....taken just for you Laurie! I have some fun video and other pics to post when I get more but for now, we are heading off for some sleep before Elmo tomorrow!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I love the cake, you are so talented! One day we can own a bakery together, I'll bake it you decorate it!!! We can sell pie too and call it the Pie Whole!!! Just an idea... If I ever come back to Florida that is... I wish I could've been there. I am so glad he had a great first day. I am making a cake tomorrow in honor of Cooper's special day.(It's an excuse to make a cake and eat it, thanks Cooper!) :)

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I meant birthday, duh!!! :)

Jenny said...

Cute cake!!