Monday, September 29, 2008

Do you Gabba Gabba?




Rob is totally into Yo Gabba Gabba and now Cooper is rocking out to all the songs like crazy when they are on TV. Strangely enough, the first 500 times I heard this it grated on my last nerve but now I am getting into it. I will never think Biz Markie needed to come back from the 80's though...he for sure is jump roping on my last nerve when he comes on. Rob of course loves the fabulous "80's ness" (did I just make up a word?) of the show, Cooper just loves that his dad jumps and does the robot with him to crazy music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go gabba gabbe grammie misses that beautiful smile. hugs and kisses to my big boy. love grammie

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

First of all "there's a party in my tummy, yummy,yummy!" I am totally with Rob on this one, it is crazy and cool all at the same time!