Monday, September 15, 2008

Pool fun and more




We are starting off the birthday week with the new pool fence being installed today and Grant is soaking up the Florida sunshine. That little hambone LOVES the camera...like my sister, he never takes a bad picture :) We are also getting ready for Cooper's bday party on Sat....here's a little sneak peak of the gift bags I am getting together. Wait until you see the cake...I am so excited. Martha Stewart would be so proud of my fondant monkies I made!



PS- Got the kitchen light fixed too...seems I am not really an electrician and I crossed some wires in my install of the new lights. Oh well...I tried!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

never a bad picture like all you Bader gals! Lurve it...Brody CANNOT wait to see what's inside his baggy! :)

mere

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Monkeys? Have I got a monkey you could borrow. Remember my picture with the monkey! Wish I was closer, I would love to be at the monkey party. Fondant monkeys!!! I am excited for you, and the cake. You know I love cake!!!