Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crazy as Bed Bugs

So tonight my grandmother had chest pain and was rushed to the ER. She is there tonight for observation but we think she may have had a small heart attack and they want to watch her. Her last set of tests came out fine but her blood pressure has been very high.

I had to bring Pop to see her before I took him home to stay with the night nurse. I filmed this for fun before she was admitted for the night, before she realized a heart attack may have happened and before they cried they wanted to die together. Yes folks...I had another fun night in an ER...urghhhhhh!!!!!


3 comments:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

God puts us in the right places at the right time! My favorite part is when you asked her when she was due! I hope she is feeling fine tonight and tomorrow and she can go home. I am sure they wouldn't know what to do without each other. Good luck to you too! You are a good granddaughter!

robinbrittagain said...

OMG girl, do you have a reserved parking spot at the hospital yet? Have they named a new Wing after you? I think you deserve a little recognition here...how about the Ann-Marie Bader Britt Cardiac Center or something??

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Oh that Pop...he's got some wit!