Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hope-Full Saturday


Cooper and I spent the morning with Jake and the boys at their soccer games and got to visit with Jake's aunt Nancy whom both Hope and I ADORED and spent so much time with. She even met us in Chicago when Hope and I took our famous Oprah trip there. Nacy is so dear and it was so nice to spend time with her.

I love spending time with the boys and don't seem to miss Hope as much when I am around them. Jake was the coach for both teams so you can spot him in the pics getting in on some of the action. We had a great day...Reese was very playful and Cooper hugged Nathan every chance he could get...he so loves those boys!


Last night we had dinner with my mom's cousin Arlene and also had such a nice visit with her. We are getting ready for Nana and Papa to come over and to watch the shuttle Sunday night!










No comments: