Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We had alot of Halloween celebrations around here this year!

Friday Cooper came to work with me and we did a Health Fair in our costumes. It has been so hot these days I couldn't use the skeleton costume so he went with me as "Tom Brady"...I was a witch. (This is the only pic I have and my tights didn't show but they were cute!)

Last weekend we all went to a church "Trunk or Treat" and Cooper was lucky enough to spend that day with both sets of grandparents!


Friday night we went to a Halloween party at Jake's neighborhood but I didn't snap any pictures. We rode a hay ride, went on pony rides and had a great time dancing to old Michael Jackson hits!



Tonight (after a fun day at Brody's bday party!)....we trick or treated under the full moon in our neighborhood!