Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday/Super Tuesday/Super Grant


I found this old picture of me in New Orleans at Mardi Gras World were I ran an event for the association I worked for at the time. Fun times....happy Fat Tuesday! It's really Lent already starting tomorrow??? Guess it's a good time for this Catholic to give up junk food!

Today is Super Tuesday and I haven't really gotten into the political race this year but I am eager to see the outcome of today. I am proud to live in a time when a woman and a black man are running for the highest position of power in our country (regardless of political affiliation). I hope Cooper grows up in a world that sees no color or gender discrimination. We have come along way.

My brother in law sent new picture of Grant last night. I know some of his super fans that read this blog would like to see him...enjoy!







3 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Grant really does favor the great Haroldo...what a grand vision!

love it

auntie merna

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Meredith is so right! Can't believe it, he is a cutie! I love your photo as well. Happy Fat Tuesday!

Laurie

mommy22276 said...

Love your photo! Grant resembles your Dad, too! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so cute!

xoxox
Alyssa, Michael & Cerena