Monday, February 4, 2008

What's up buttercup?


Cooper has started to eat carrots. I plan on making my own baby food since I have the time to do it and it's so easy. I pureed these carrots for him and he loved them....opened his mouth so wide each time. Same with cereal, he is really starting to get the concept of eating with a spoon.


Whenever Cooper is playing by himself and I come up to see him I'll sometime's say "What's up buttercup?"...now he laughs and laughs when he hears me say that. Too cute.


Here's our family photo outside before the Super Bowl, we had a nice superbowl party, even though it ended with a loss for the Patriots. Can you believe that game? We are still in shock. Nana had to turn away from the TV in the end...she just couldn't watch it.

3 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Look at that little Patriot family!! You are so coordinated!!

:) mere

p.s. LOVE Coop's bib!!! He wears it so well! :)

mommy22276 said...

You guys looks great!

mommy22276 said...

And OMG! That was an amazing game. Mom had a SuperBowl party & we were all in shock! They were all screaming at the top of their lungs. It was crazy!

: ) Alyssa