Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life's a Beach




What a beautiful day!
This morning we took a long walk on the beach. It was so beautiful out, you wanted to stay on the sand all day.

Cooper was covered in sunscreen and dressed in long pants/socks/long sleeve shirt and hat just in case the too hot sun struck his little baby skin. Poor little guy was sweating by the time we were done and I stripped him down and just covered the stroller with a blanket.
We took a great long walk and enjoyed the whole day outside. While Cooper (and Rob) napped, Mom and I went to the veggie market and did some shopping. We finished off the night with giving Cooper a nice long warm bath in the real tub and Rob let him splash and float in the tub while Rob held him...he loved every minute of it and is sleeping ...well...like a baby now.

I am off to eat a late dinner and watch some movies we picked up at Blockbuster :)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Grant and I cannot wait to feel that Florida sunshine and smell that ocean air. I love Cooper's little hat and that stroller looks great. See ya in just 3 days...I can already hear the seagulls!!!!

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Looks like Coop is going to be a beach baby for sure! Love your hair...is that a new cut?

mere

Liz said...

Hey, Hey, Hey
In an attempt to get back on the cutting edge, I have learned how to send comments.

Yeah, YaYa

robinbrittagain said...

What a great family day! Glad you enjoyed it!