Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring 2011


Cooper and I had so much fun today!  
The day started with the AC people bright and early at our door to clean the air ducts. We have had terrible colds/allergy issues this year I fear that the roof leak has caused mold to grow in the house so my first step was to have the air ducts cleaned out today to clean up our air quality.  
Since they came so early and we had to get out of the house, Cooper and I took a quick trip down to S. Tropical Trail to this great field of flowers on the river I have been dying to do pictures at.  I posted more on the photography blog HERE.

After that Cooper had his "meeting" with the principle at Divine Mercy and he called him "Mr Clark" the whole time ...that's not his name so I have no idea where he got that from but it's so funny. I can't wait to see Cooper in this uniform next school year! 

Then I decided to take Cooper to work with me and he was so good. He visited with Aunt Mary, played with the facility puppy who he kept calling Lola "like Hopey and Co Co" he kept telling me and then tonight it was a nice night of pizza, sangria  and photo editing while Cooper watched a movie.  

Ahhhh....Friday night with nothing to do all weekend but photoshoots and maybe some furniture painting and crafting :)  Happy Friday!

No comments: