Sunday, May 29, 2011

You WIN and You WIN and Your Family Wins!


Thanks so much for those of you that spread the word about Applegate and the contest!  I have been eating a bunch of their products this long holiday weekend and feeling good about it :)

Since I only got a few actual comments ( a lot of you lurk but don't comment which is ok by me!) like Oprah said "You Win the coupons, and You Win the coupons" You all win! (Not a car but coupons....don't get too excited!)

So Lynn, Alane, Cheercfa07, wcgator, Meredith and Robin....send me your physical mailing addresses and I'll snail mail you five $1 off coupons! Just email me at amb316@gmail.com

Happy BBQing this weekend!

Edited to include STEPHANIE WINS too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey AMB! You are amazing! First the photos, now the blog! Love it!

I also love Applegate Farms products too! The turkey bacon is a big one in our house as Tom cannot live without bacon!

Eating healthy is not easy and certainly not cheap but I cannot think of a better thing to do for ourselves and our children! Keep up the great work.

Love,
Stephanie

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

Can you hand deliver mine! I like that kind of service!! See you Saturday! xoxo

AnnMarie said...

Mere you get the royal treatment and yes Stephanie you win too!