Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crazy Colorado Days



The other day, these dark clouds rolled in.  I was out in town when the rain started and a road I had previously taken on my way out...was a river on my way back.  I didn't know that's what "flash flood' meant.  With the fire damage to the mountainside, strong storms with a lot of rain can mean danger for flash flood.  


Just when I was getting over that, we pulled into the driveway to find hail had fallen.  Cooper was running out of the car yelling "It's like snow, it's AMAZING, so cold!" 


.
After the hail melted and they were finished playing in that.... you guessed it....the kids got into the mud.







The next day, I saw a big wild black bear in this very back yard. I will post the video of Cooper explaining it all as soon as I can get blogger to recognize the video :)


No comments: