Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day of Kindergarten!



It's official! Cooper has started Kindergarten!  We had a great first day and I was really impressed the way the school handled it for Kindergartners.  








Cooper and I walked to school it was a beautiful morning of about 55 degrees.  Parents go to the first day of Kindergarten with their kids but the first day for them in only like an hour.  Mrs Bray read a book, we put all the supplies we brought away, we did a few crafts together and then the principal came and took the parents on a tour while the kids had more story time.  We then were brought into a boo hoo breakfast where the kids joined us :)






I know they say the first day of Kindergarten is sad and your baby has grown up.  But I don't feel sad at all.  I am so happy he is growing up to be such a great and amazing kid and I am really looking forward to a lot of fun and growth this new year!

No comments: