Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby magic



I swear this kid has me under a spell, I can't get enough of his laughing, smiling and now "talking". He makes noises that sound like a dolphin and loves to swing outside in the porch in his swing. We started giving him rice cereal at night and he seems to really like to eat off the spoon. He's not great at it but he's figuring it out. He has a Drs appointment tomorrow so I'll post then to let you know his weight etc. He is drooling like crazy and I am sure he's too young to get teeth....maybe he is just learning to make drool, we finally see real tears when he crys so I guess it's all starting to work now. He loves the bath and we are getting into a nice regular routine at night, he loves his little baby message we give him when we lotion him down after his bath. Tonight he talked and talked as Rob and I rubbed him down...what a spoiled boy!


Oh and he rolled over, we found him now twice looking up at us in shock that he did that on his own!

1 comment:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I love that cowboy onesie, I wonder what awesome person gave him that! Ha, ha! He is getting really big, I hope to see him before he is no longer a baby!

Love,
Laurie