Sunday, January 6, 2008

Baptism and Nona's 90th Birthday




Today we celebrated Cooper's baptism with family as my grandmother, Cooper's Nona, turned 90! We had a really nice day, besides me almost burning down the house with a small fire in the oven :) Thanks to Danny and Aunt Marilyn for saving the day. Cooper wore my christening gown that I wore as a baby but with the warm Florida weather, he didn't like the hat or the shoes so you won't see any pictures of those on him. We are enjoying a wonderful visit from family from Texas, New Hampshire and all over Florida. Cooper is really enjoying his cousins and all the family loving on him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fire Marshall Danny says "let me tell you somthing"... :)

we had a great time!

mere/danny/brody (sorry about the mess I made in Cooper's room Auntie Ann-Marie!)

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. So happy for you all. Cooper looks so big, I can't believe it. Time sure does fly!

Love,
Laurie

P.S. It was fun to see Divine Mercy again, even if in photos!

Hope said...

Great pics! You look great. Sorry, somehow the baptism slipped my mind and I called right in the middle of all your company. Catch up later.

robinbrittagain said...

Hey!
I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it for Cooper's special day. I hope to make it up somehow. It looks like everyone had a great day! He is so plump and healthy! You guys must be doing some good parenting!

=]