Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Big Trouble for a Little Person

I love "Little People, Big World" on TLC. I have no idea why but I have been watching it from the beginning and Rob and I sit and asked each other questions all day long as we watch. It fascinates us for some reason. We love to watch how they live, what they do, how messy their house is etc. I have been crazy with the little people since my sister met one of the original munchkins from the Wizard of Oz (crazy right?).

But come on now...is EVERYONE getting DUIs and then publicity for their trials? Apparently to make it in Hollywood you now have a head shots and a mug shot. I guess it gives the shows ratings or maybe his little head is getting "too big" :)

1 comment:

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I always thought his head was the biggest part of him, too bad he didn't use his big brain! You are like me once I start watching something like that I just can't stop. It is an addiction, I know all too well.

Laurie