Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hip Hop..you don't stop

So, Rob and I went to Hip Hop class this morning at the gym. I got more of a workout laughing then I did working out. I remember the days Meredith and I used to go to step and I swear I just liked it because we used to joke around so much. This was a full on "dance" class that taught you hip hop moves. You heard me, Rob and I learned hip hop moves. I, like always the good pupil, tried to follow the complicated chain of moves they strung together as Justin Timberlake and Rhianna blared on. Rob....made up his own moves. He "spun the record", he "Cabbage Patched", he jumped around like PDiddy trapped in a white man's body. He was so popular that while I was waiting on my smoothie at the cafe (my favorite part of the gym), this old woman, around 85 years old, who was in our hip hop class in a Kayne West t-shirt (yes my friends, she must be a Kayne fan) said "was that your husband? He was the best part of the class!" So, she is a Rob AND a Kayne fan, "i just LOVE that hip hop" she told me.

In a few days we will try spinning and I think I'll hit a yoga class, next time I need a good laugh and not a workout...we'll hit up the hip hop again.

3 comments:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

What...no sprinkler...I KNOW Rob's got the sprinker move up in his white body! Wicky wicky wicky

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Hip Hop you don't stop! Get it girl! LOL, that is so funny. I can just picture it, you should have brought your camera.

Thanks for the laugh!

Laurie

Jenny said...

I wish we had this class in this city. Dang that sounds like fun. Chris and I would LOVE IT!