Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday snooze


Pop came over to see Cooper today around 2pm, as soon as we got home from church and then lunch out. Cooper was really hungry and just ready to nap but I hate to disappoint Pop so I put them both in the lazy boy and told him to rock him and give Cooper a bottle. I just snapped this picture, it's 3:30pm, the big game is about to start and Pop told me in his raspy but bossy 90 year old voice "LEAVE THIS BOY ALONE". He has no intention of putting Cooper in his crib...he just wants to hold him all day...so....I guess I'll leave them like this for a long as Pop can take it.
Update: I am not done posting this and Pop is also asleep, guess I'll go lay on the couch myself and curl up to watch the Patriots :)

1 comment:

Hope said...

Off to do the same and indulge in a forbidden but good hot dog....