Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow in DC, Sangria and Misc

My sister sent
pictures of Grant in the snow...
doesn't this baby look like my dad?
Weird right?

If the great HB came back into this world through my nephew, my sister will have one heck of a time keeping this kid out of the bars! LOL

Who loves ya baby? as my dad would say.

I went to dinner last night with Hope and Jennifer, had a great night out like a real adult. I had two glasses of Sangria and came home and dropped into bed. What a nice solid sleep I had last night. I do have a bit of regret over the chocolate cake I had with the Sangria but our conversation was tough (CANCER SUCKS!) so I deserved the cake, right?

I am getting myself ready for my work trip to NYC. Rob is happy to have Cooper all to himself I think but I might have some anxiety about leaving my babies (yes that includes Rob) for three days alone. Not that they can't handle it but I do think I am the glue that keeps it all together, I am sure he will prove me wrong :)

Rob has started us on an excercise schedule starting tomorrow (hence the cake and sangria last night). He is already in full swing doing a bootcamp already this week and together we are going to "Hip Hop" tomorrow morning while Cooper goes to Grammie's.

If I can't walk tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Hope said...

I definitely see a little Harry B there!

Had fun last night. Jen, you look and sound great! I KNOW you'll kick "c" ass.

Tell Rob I joined in on his bootcamp and went on a bike ride and played tennis.

No guilt on the chocolate cake here....yummy, I want more!

robinbrittagain said...

WOW! He does look just like your dad! Amazing!

Mmm. Chocolate cake sounds really good about now!

I don't know how you're going to handle being away from that little boy for 3 days!