Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New York New York

So folks, I am still in rainy NYC and even though a lot has happened, the big story is I got stuck on an elevator with 13 people for 45 minutes yesterday! ACK!!!!! Yes, I didn't stop for the bathroom break I needed and I jumped into a crowded elevator, going from the 42nd floor down and the damn thing stopped in between floors. Besides the TIGHT quarters, the heat (as we stripped our scarves, hats etc.) we all did ok, no one had any panic attacks but some cam close. I wanted to bond with my NY colleagues and the management ( who were all in this elevator with me) but not that much.

After our all day meeting we had a party at a bowling alley. After the elevator incident all I did was drink.

More to follow when I get home :)

1 comment:

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

How cute are you!?!! I would freak the *(^^$^%$& if I were stuck in an elevator!! :) mere